|salary||£60,000 - £75,000|
This is an exciting role within a very well established company based in the New Forest. The role is split 50:50 between the office and on the road. The Sales Manager will be responsible for the selling of products and services, through the production and implementation of sales plans. Our client develops Electronics based products and provides high level engineering consultancy. They are considered leaders within their field.
You will be responsible for the entire sales process and the supervision and development of sales staff. You duties will include:
• Use the Board’s growth plans to establish sales targets
• Provide market guidance on new products to enhance the portfolio
• Establishing a network of distributors and re-sellers
• Identifying and supporting key accounts
• Agreeing sales targets for staff and distributors
• Identifying resources needed to achieve objectives
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this role you must be passionate about developing the sales within a well established profitable company. You must have proven experience in export sales / overseas sales as well as prior experience dealing with distributors, OEM’s and resellers. It is essential that you have a technical background as you will need to become familiar with electronics based products and liaise intelligently with customers.
This role requires long term relationship building rather than a quick sell and as a result this role is salary only. The salary is £60,000 - £75,000.