International insurance company with excellent reputation seeks experienced administrator to provide support for their scheduling team as they enter next stage of growth. Great opportunity for someone who wants to expand their administration skills and understand the more technical aspects of insurance. Career development is supported and full training is given.
This is a great role if you like talking to people as you will be liaising between policy holders, engineers, other 3rd parties and solicitors. You will need to have good attention to detail as you will be organising for engineers to visit policy holders to assess claims. In addition you will have a variety of admin duties.
The Ideal Candidate
- Extremely organised with excellent administration skills
- Able to provide a first class service to customers at all time
- Good communicator via telephone and email
- Accurate data entry skills
- Strong computer skills
- Able to work on own initiative
- Previous experience in an insurance industry and scheduling engineers would be an advantage but not essential
- Within easy walk of train station, bus station and shopping centre
- Contributory pension
- Private health care
- 25 days annual leave, plus your birthday off
As we are anticipating a large volume of applications we regret that we will be unable to respond to individual applications. Please assume that if we have not contacted you within 3 days that your application has not been successful on this occasion.