We are currently recruiting an Administrator to work within a busy customer focused team. This is a great job if you enjoy the buzz of a fast paced, friendly environment and want to work for a company where quality and excellence underpins everything. Previous administrative or customer service experience is essential.
This role requires someone who can put the customer at the heart of everything they do and deliver top class service to customers. Duties will include:
- Performing general customer related admin tasks
- Managing email queries
- Pro-actively managing own workload
- Use of Excel and Word on a daily basis
- Supporting the team as and when required
- Meeting set KPIs and working within pre-determined SLAs
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous administration experience in a busy customer services environment.
- Passionate about providing a high quality service to every customer and understand the importance of getting the details right
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills and comfortable dealing with customers and colleagues
- Excellent time management skills
- Remains calm under pressure
- Flexible nature and enjoys working as part of a team
This is an excellent company to work for with progression opportunities for the right candidate. They offer good benefits including free car parking.
This advert will remain open until the vacancy is filled, with interviews taking place throughout this period, so we recommend applying early to avoid disappointment. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.