Working for a very successful company in Titchfield, one of the leading companies in their field. This is a very busy in which you will be providing administrative support to several teams. You will be responsible for wide variety of duties from helping with project tracking to assisting with some accounts duties. The environment is relaxed but busy; people are passionate about the company and are motivated to do a good job.
This is a very busy role and will suit someone who likes variety in their day. Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Project Support
- Tracking project progress and flag any missed milestones
- Updating the project register with any changes or amendments
- Liaising with different internal and external teams to ensure they have the required information
- Sales Support
- Ensuring that the CRM system is kept up to date
- Distributing enquires coming through the sales inbox
- Help provide administrative support with presentations and quotations
- Finance Support
- Setting up new suppliers & customers on finance system
- Collecting payments from customers and processing on ledger
- Monitoring debt levels
The ideal candidate
This position requires an organised person who has excellent communication skills. You will need to be calm under pressure and be confident dealing both internally and with external customers. You will need to have excellent computer literacy and the ability to juggle a variety of tasks. Excellent attention to detail is also essential.