A company with an outstanding reputation for being the leader within their field is looking to recruit a Commercial Pricing & Revenue Analyst, to join a friendly and supportive analytical team. This is a fantastic and unique opportunity for someone to join a company that highly value their staff. You will be required to work with large amounts of data to develop commercial reports. The role is based on site at their modern offices in Southampton.
This role offers a good variety as you will be responsible for working with a variety of commercial data. Responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing historical data to look for trends and help understand what affects pricing/revenue
- Produce management reports and forecasts
- Monitoring sales patterns
- Carry out market research
- Work closely with Model Developers to help create revenue models and analytical tools
- Working closely with other departments in relation to pricing and promotions
The Ideal Candidate
Ideally you would hold a degree within Mathematics, Economics, Operational Research or similar numerically based subject. Being able to demonstrate experience of working with large amounts of commercial data is required. You would be highly numerate with strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret and communicate findings. The ideal candidate will be well organised, a self starter and will have a strong working knowledge of Excel.
The company offer a fantastic working environment and the potential for a great career.