Do you thrive on providing excellent customer service and account management at all times and looking to work for a market leading business. If so, our client is keen to speak to you.
Working in a fast paced, yet friendly environment, you will need to be a good reliable team player who is comfortable taking responsibility for your own work.
This role is to start at the beginning of January 2022.
This is a busy and varied role and responsibilities include:
- Day to day co-ordination of small number of clients, providing continuous high standard of account management as well as building ongoing customer relationships
- Entering customer orders onto ERP system
- Working alongside internal teams to understand status of customer orders and provide client with regular updates
- Dealing with issues arising, ensuring customers are advised of any delays or changes in a timely manner
The ideal candidate
- Enjoys talking to people with excellent telephone manner and good written skills
- Enthusiastic, with a desire to learn and enjoys working as part of a team
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Confident IT skills including MS Word and Excel
- Experience of working in a fast paced commercial environment
- Able to prioritise a busy workload and pre-empt any potential customer or business issues
- Full training on company ERP system will be provided
Benefits for permanent staff
- Generous holiday
- Free parking
- Contributory pension
- Potential for hybrid working once trained
- Employee health and wellbeing programme
- Life assurance