Award-winning technology firm need Customer Account Manager who prides themselves in providing an exceptional service. You will need to be warm and confident and enjoy managing B2B customer relationships. Working in a small and supportive team, you will be responsible for visiting customer sites and providing product training and support. You will managing your own diary but will be required to travel 40% of the time.
Full product and system training is provided, and the company can offer further opportunities to grow and develop. You will be given a car allowance, laptop etc
This is a busy commercial role where you will be nurturing existing client relationships. These will be long-term and could potentially go on for years. Responsibilities could include:
- Managing customer relationships
- Spending time with clients to really understand their business needs
- You will liaise with these companies face-to-face, over the phone or online
- Providing ongoing system support
- Maintain the company CRM system, administration and any other ad-hoc roles as required
The Ideal Candidate
- To be successful in this role, you will need to be an outgoing team player who is happy to undertake a range of tasks to a high standard
- Be highly organised and have excellent attention-to-detail
- Strong communication and people skills is paramount
- You will need to be capable of learning about the companies technical products
- Be confident presenting both online and in person
- Knowledge of the manufacturing industry is desirable but not essential
- You will be required to travel in this role so a Full Driving Licence and your own car is essential.
This company offer free parking and a very sociable working environment. It is an excellent opportunity for someone who really wants to develop their career as an account manager. Please note you will be required to carry out overnight trips from time to time.
This advert will remain open until the vacancy is filled, with interviews taking place throughout this period, so we recommend applying early to avoid disappointment. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.