We are currently looking for a Customer Service Advisor on behalf of our client who is based in Poole. They are a leader in their field and are rapidly growing. This is working in a really friendly and supportive team. You would ideally have previous customer service experience, and full product training will be provided. You will be providing telephone and email customer service for a market leader, who highly value their staff.
This is very much a busy all round customer service role where you will be responsible for a large variety of tasks including:
- Respond quickly and effectively to client requests
- Provide the highest level of customer service
- Answering inbound calls and emails
- Make calls to customers to schedule planned or reactive maintenance
- Coordinate H&S training and create associated paperwork
- Supply chain tasks, including checking in goods and assisting with inbound/outbound post
- Aid in collating information for bids and tenders
The Ideal Candidate
In order to be considered for this role, you must have excellent communication skills. You should also be confident and professional in your approach and need to have a friendly but efficient manner. You must also pay good attention to detail and have strong computer skills. Good listening skills are paramount, as is the enthusiasm to provide an excellent level of customer service. This company really cares about their customers, so it is important that you also have that care factor.
Please note, due to the volume of applications we are unable to contact each applicant individually. If you have not heard from us within 3 days of application please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.