Our client based in on the outskirts of Fareham is an electronic design and manufacturing company. They are a world leader in their sector and this is a low volume high quality production environment. We are looking to recruit an experience Electronics Test Engineer to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a world class business and work with people that have a genuine interested in delivering cutting edge technology.
You will be working with Production and R&D departments to provide support on company NPI and production activities. The job will involve checking prototype PCB assemblies which will include visual checking, testing, and fault finding and reporting on findings. You will assist the Manufacturing Engineers in developing test programs for production as well as assisting in the companies ATE program. You must have a strong electronic skill set and be able to fault find down to component level. The work is varied and interesting.
The Ideal Candidate
You will ideally be able to demonstrate the following:
- At least 3+ years industry experience with a good understanding of electronic principles
- PCB build and assembly skills
- Experience of working with RF technologies
- Experience of PCB Design & Schematic Capture - Helpful
- Fault-finding down to component level
- Good soldering skills
- Understanding and experience of analogue & digital, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth circuitry
- Ability to read schematics & technical drawings and to be able to follow test procedures
- Assist in build of test jigs.
- Use of electronic test equipment - Multi-Meters, Oscilloscopes,
- Debugging, assembly, repair, and testing of Electronic engineering products
- Good QC awareness and reporting
- Enthusiasm to learn
- High attention to detail
This company offer a fantastic working environment and a great employee package, including pension, flexible working pattern and free parking.
As we anticipate a high volume of applications for this role we will call the people we are able to shortlist within 3 days of application. If you do not hear within 3 days please assume you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.