This is a top level Talent Acquisition role, working in house focusing on Executive hires. It will be a destination job for someone who has excelled within Executive Headhunting, Executive level Recruitment Agency recruitment or C-Level Internal Talent Acquisition. Exposure will be solely C-Level, requiring a search type expertise and the commercial acumen and gravitas to be credible at this level.
You will be responsible for all senior level talent acquisition activity for the UK and Ireland and will collaborate closely with the US based Group Head Office. This role offers the flexibility of home working, although you would need to attend the office at least once a week.
This is a pivotal role for the future success of the business and therefore there are ambitious targets for growth in leadership team recruitment. Responsibilities including the following:
- Being hands on with end to end recruitment of C-Level roles
- Developing processes and capabilities to achieve recruitment volume within your region
- Reviewing and improving the candidate experience and interview processes so that you are offering a world class service
- Using your sales skills to attract and impress potential candidates
- Managing and mentoring a small resourcing team (currently 1) to ensure that they achieve their potential
- Creating and managing data on all areas of the talent acquisition process
- Working in partnership with international teams
The ideal candidate
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate a strong background within the recruitment / talent acquisition of senior level roles (ideally 10+ years) and high volume. You will need to have headhunting type experience and have proven success in seeking out and hiring specialist vacancies.
Important is that this is a forward looking role, the Group have high expectations for future growth and success of the UK business and the person taken into this role will need to demonstrate high energy and hunger to excel. You will have gravitas and presence and have strong communication and acumen, able to influence and motivate others.
This company offer flexible working, free parking and a fantastic working environment. Please note that the advertised salary is the package not base salary.