A small, agile business whose customers include Waitrose and other large supermarkets is hiring a support role for the National Account Manager. This job provides all the analysis required by the supermarket clients and also coordinates various admin for the suppliers. It is a very busy role working within a fantastic team.
It really is a varied and interesting role which involves communicating and providing administration support. Some of the specific tasks are as follows:
- Processing large orders from the supermarkets and ensuring that information is accurate for suppliers and customers
- Analysing data in Excel and preparation reports for the National Account Manager
- Receiving calls from the Supermarket buyers and acting on their requests in the absence of the National Account Manager
- Communicating with suppliers to request samples and working closely with internal departments
- Coordinating with marketing agencies to check and approve artwork for product marketing
- All sorts of other admin type tasks to help the team wherever possible - this is a small business and everyone is very hands on.
The Ideal Candidate
In depth knowledge of Excel is a must because you will be putting together pricing sheets using formulas. Supermarket buyers can be demanding, so you need to be able to work to customer led deadlines and have good time management skills. Clearly excellent attention to detail is important as small mistakes in your admin can have a big consequence. The type of character that will fit in this small team is down to earth, with energy and a positive spirit.
Great and friendly small independent company to work for along with an excellent working environment which includes free car parking.
Please note, due to the volume of applications we are unable to contact each applicant individually. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of application please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.