An international company based local to Southampton is recruiting a french speaker to join the team. The role will be to coordinate between FMCG customers in France and the UK. The job is extremely varied, you will be doing lots of analysis of spreadsheets and coordination of marketing and other administrative tasks for the Directors.
It really is a varied and interesting role which involves communicating and providing administration support. Some of the specific tasks are as follows:
- Processing FMCG orders, and communicating any queries back to customers
- Analysing data in Excel and preparation reports for the National Account Manager
- Receiving calls from FMCG buyers and providing them with information requested
- Communicating with suppliers to update stock levels, order items and request marketing information
- Various other coordination tasks for the Directors to help the team effort
The Ideal Candidate
A fluent written and spoken French capability will enable you to interact with the customers. Strong Microsoft Excel including use of formulas is the other key requirement as there are lots of reports you need to generate in Excel. You will be working as part of a small team so need to be a genuinely good team player with a helpful, can do attitude.
Please note, due to the volume of applications we are unable to contact each applicant individually. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of application please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.