An iconic brand with big plans for the future is looking to recruit a Commercial Analyst to a friendly and fast-paced analytics team. Your work will be used to help make strategic business decisions and support the development of business cases. This role is working for a fantastic company with an increasing focus on sustainability. The company offers great career opportunities and personal development with an enjoyable working environment, balanced between remote working and a modern office.
This role offers a good variety as you will be responsible for analysing large amounts of varying data and producing reports used for business change. You will be a key part of the analytics team, and contribute to business wide consultations. Responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing and monitoring large amounts of data to identify trends and understand commercial performance
- Developing models / analyses that support business decisions and financial, customer and operational assessments
- Supports the development of business cases, providing analyses and narrative content as required
- Proactively collaborating with other business functions for future planning
- Communicating trends and data insights clearly across different functions
The Ideal Candidate
To be considered for this role, you will need to be a Graduate with a numerically orientated degree and have a high level of MS Excel and data manipulation experience. You must be highly numerate with strong analytical skills and the ability to identify trends and interpret and inform decision making. The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for detail, curiosity to understand and solve problems, with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
You must be confident liaising with a wide range of people and have effective communication and influencing skills.
The company offer excellent progression opportunities and a fantastic working environment as well as a variety of great benefits.
Due to the large volume of applications we are unable to respond to each application individually, therefore if you don’t hear back from us within 3 working days then unfortunately on this occasion assume you have not been successful.