This is a newly created senior role which will drive IT within a fast growing high tech manufacturing business. The role will manage the status quo but importantly own a transformation remit to integrate IT for three separate businesses into this newly formed Group and then create the forward infrastructure. To be successful in this role you will be knowledgeable about the detail and passionate about the hands on and also have the capability to do the top level thinking. This is a fast paced and impressive team that you will be part of.
A summary of some duties of this role are as follows:
- Managing a largely cloud based set of systems
- Coordination of Google Suite and around 15 applications
- Understand the relatively complex current set of systems which form the infrastructure now and various legacy systems
- Guide a programme manager on all things IT transformation related
- Manage external consultants and external helpdesk
The ideal candidate
The ideal career path to this point will be a period of hands on IT and genuinely strong experience of Windows, Networking, backups, various hardware and software, desktop/laptop, telephony and knowledge of building multi site operations. You will need to be relatively local to Whiteley as you will be office based likely 4 days per week.