Major international company seek experienced, financially astute individual with significant marketing insight, analytics and leadership experience for new role. Excellent package for right person. Remote working available with requirement to attend office couple of times a month. Key role in senior commercial team.
- Key member of commercial leadership team, providing strategic insight and direction to top level management
- Provide leadership, direction and line management duties to team
- Provide strategic recommendations for future activity based on insights gained from customer engagement activity across financial and data analysis
- Present recommendations and learnings to senior management, demonstrating a clear and concise rationale
- Manage third party media agencies ensuring best value and maximum ROI on all budget spend
- Attend weekly trading meetings to present activity, review success rate against set KPIs and make improvement adjustments where necessary
The Ideal Candidate
- Extensive experience in an analytical focused role, providing commercially relevant insight and strategic direction
- Articulate and comfortable presenting to top level management
- Experience of large scale off and on-line campaigns essential together with demonstrable track record of improving ROI and customer engagement.
- Proven ability to inspire team through leadership, direction and encouragement
- Demonstrable experience of delivering marketing analysis through a variety of tools available
- Understanding of data and digital analytics tools, CRM and data privacy
- Experience of working in a fast paced B2C environment essential
- Experience of working across international markets would be an advantage
- Global business with great values to ensure a healthy working environment
- Annual bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Monthly travel allowance
- Family healthcare and dental scheme
- Flexible working with remote working and potential for weekly or monthly trips to office available
- Other benefits available
Due to the expected popularity of this position, we recommend applying early to avoid disappointment as interviews will take place on a rolling basis until the vacancy is filled. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.