A reputable and well respected insurance company on the outskirts of Southampton are looking for an experienced claims handler/co-ordinator to join their household claims team. You will be managing high value claims and supporting field based staff. This company have an excellent reputation within their sector; they offer full training and good career development opportunities.
This is a busy role where you will be responsible for your own caseload. Duties may include:
- Communicating with customers and external stakeholders by phone, email and letters
- Work closely with different teams in the business
- Produce and monitor reports
- Ensure efficient service delivery to customers within agreed SLA’s
- Proactively process insurance claim
- Liaison with clients, which may include attending client functions
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this role you will need to be a confident co-ordinator with a strong desire to succeed in your chosen career. You must come from a domestic/ household/ property claim background, and be able to work with a level of autonomy. You must be a strong communicator and be able to juggle a busy caseload whilst maintaining an excellent level of customer service.
This role is office based Monday - Friday.
This company offers benefits such as private health care, 25 days annual leave, plus an additional birthday holiday.
Interviews will be conducted as soon as appropriate candidates have been selected.