This is a high calibre HR Advisor role working for a division of a FTSE 100 company. You will be based at home average two days per week, travel to sites around the midlands and north west two days per week and visit the Warrington office once a week/fortnight.
It will best suit a driven, ambitious HR professional who wants genuine exposure. You have a central team for most HR Admin, Recruitment and Payroll and so this is a true Advisor role.
Opportunity for development and exposure is high.
This HR Advisor role will provide a first class operational HR service across all aspects of the HR mix and with emphasis on ER. Some of the key objectives are as follows:
- Partner with and coach line managers in relation to al ER issues, such as disciplinary, grievance and absence
- Own ER casework, through to supporting with tribunal process
- Advising managers through restructures and acquisitions
- Cultivating strong relationships with management teams and helping them to continuously improve the management of their people
- Input into various projects, such as the cascading of the annual employee survey and output project actions as one example, but there are lots of upcoming interesting projects to help this company be best in class
The Ideal Candidate
A few years meaty HR Generalist / HR Advisor experience will be expected, and you should have or be working towards CIPD level 5 or 7. As well as having technical HR experience, the right person for this role will be able to work on their own initiative and have the drive and ambition to take the HR function forward. You will be down to earth, happy to be rolling sleeves up with detail work but also be able to step back to stay focused on managing the big picture. If you are wanting a challenging and genuinely rewarding role please apply. It will be hard work, but you will be rewarded in terms of career exposure and also a great range of company benefits.
The package for this role is to £34k, plus 10% bonus and £5k car allowance.
We will contact you within 2 working days of your application to discuss the role in more detail if we are able to take your application forward.