Due to expansion, we are currently recruiting for an Installer to work with our client installing high end products into customer’s homes. This is an exciting role with a growing company who pride themselves on providing quality workmanship and amazing customer service. They fit quality not quantity so service is more important than speed! This is working Monday - Friday covering Hampshire, Surrey, West Sussex and parts of Dorset and London. The office is based on the South Coast so you will need to be able to get to the office occasionally. Full training will be provided.
- Installing bespoke products into clients homes or commercial buildings - full training will be provided
- Carrying out detailed site visits and surveys.
- Supporting the client with technical information.
- Project management of orders from start to finish.
- Managing Sub Contractors and In-House contracts.
- Providing logistical support to the whole team.
- Taking ownership of each and every case.
- To communicate clearly to the client and office team on any particular project.
- Problem solving, forward thinking and overcoming challenges.
- Awareness and Knowledge of Health and Safety requirements.
The Ideal Candidate
In order to be considered for this role you will need to be able to understand and work from measurements, you will need to be professional, presentable and polite as you will be in a customer facing position. Ideally you will have experience working with Power Tools and fixings and be from a skilled background. You will need to have an eye for detail and genuinely care about doing a good job and getting the detail right. You will need to be self motivated and committed in your work. The right attitude is more important than experience as full training will be provided.
A company van will be provided for work use. This is working for a fantastic company who really look after their staff. Salary will be dependent upon experience.