Our client is seeking an Account Manager to work with their commercial clients. You will be responsible for the day to day management of key accounts and providing a point of contact for any orders or queries they may have. This role is focused on service and not sales, there is a separate sales team you will work in partnership with, but you will not be expected to sell.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about delivering excellent customer service to work for a well known, international company and help them to manage key contracts. There are also good opportunities in the business to take on more responsibility and develop your skills.
The Account Manager role is a busy role position where you will be managing a number of accounts. Duties will include:
- Providing a world class service and responding to general queries
- Assisting with processing orders or offering updates on existing orders
- Working closely with internal teams to ensure that SLAs are met
- Completing order book reviews with key clients
- Assisting the sales teams with the on-boarding of new clients
- Ensuring that you are building strong relationships with your accounts to ensure that you understand their business and upcoming needs
The Ideal Candidate
To be considered for the Account Manager role you must demonstrate strong communication (verbal & written) skills and will ideally come from a similar role. B2B account management is ideal but not essential. You will need a high attention to detail and be able to work in a process orientated environment. Some of the traits that we are looking for are: Pro-active, commercially minded, good problem solving skills, intelligent communicator and a keen learner.
Full product and systems training will be provided and the company is open on levels of experience.
This is a great opportunity to work within a very successful international company. Free parking is provided.