A progressive and rapidly expanding SME in the energy industry is hiring a Knowledge Base Manager to join their dynamic and evolving team. This is a new role within the company and you will have the opportunity to shape and implement a knowledge base from scratch.
The position is based remotely so you can be based anywhere in the UK. The company offer lots of opportunity to grow the role.
The Contact Centre team needs the right information from various platforms to ensure they deliver exceptional quality of service. The main objective for this role is to build, implement and share a framework where knowledge can be shared across the business.
Working in collaboration with the Process Improvement Manager and the Learning and Development team, you will ensure the right information is cascaded to the service teams and training pathways.
Using Zendesk you will design the decision tree to help guide CS advisors manage an exceptional customer experience.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience using Zendesk or a similar CRM tooling to specifically create and implement;
- Knowledge capture framework
- Decision tree/logic methodology
- Have experience creating content and populating a knowledge base, ideally in the energy industry.
- Good contact centre knowledge, that understands work flow
- You need to have an analytical, articulate and dynamic working approach.
- You will need to be a creative and technology minded individual
- A minimum of 3 years of management experience
- You will have a strong background in technology working with Product Teams
- Strong project management skills
This role will be based remotely so they are flexible with regards to location, however, you will be expected to visit the office from time to time. This is a collaborative team orientated company who have a dynamic and forward thinking approach.