This leading logistics/distribution specialist urgently needs a temporary administrator to service the logistical requirements of its clients who range from major national businesses, through to independent retailers. This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate looking to begin their office based career or an experienced Administrator seeking a temporary role. The role is initially offered with immediate start, through to Christmas.
Working as part of a friendly team in a busy, high pace office environment, the role involves a variety of administration tasks including:
- Data entry of orders onto bespoke booking system, ready for the warehouse to pick
- Checking and reconciling orders
- Organising customer deliveries and collections, ensuring all relevant parties are kept informed
- Communicating with retail clients and consumers by phone and email
- Delivering a top quality service at all times to meet predefined customer service level agreements [SLAs].
The ideal candidate
- Extremely organised and able to work to tight deadlines
- Excellentattention to detail with ability to carry out repetitive data inputting tasks with high levels of accuracy
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Outlook
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Flexible nature with ability to deal with multiple orders and adjust priorities according to demands of the customer
- No previous office experience necessary, however some work based, customer focused experience highly desirable
Must be able to start within a couple of days of job offer and commit to work until Christmas.