This is an exciting role within a very well established company based in the New Forest, who are leaders within their electronic instrumentation field. The company sells their products globally, through direct sales and channel partners. This is a key role within sales and marketing, responsible for all marketing as well as managing relationships key accounts within distributors, resellers and OEMs. This is an excellent role in which you will report directly to the MD and will be working with world class technology.
You will be responsible for the entire marketing and sales operation, this is a standalone role and will not require team management initially. You duties will include:
- Develop sales growth strategies for vertical channels, regions around the world and within individual key accounts
- Conducting competitor and market research
- Working with the MD to develop the sales & marketing strategy
- Maintaining website content, creating blogs/social media content and enhancing SEO
- Organising and running exhibitions in both UK and abroad
- Support the development of some key accounts as well as developing new relationships
- Support with pricing and product review
- Attend customer meetings
The Ideal Candidate
You need to demonstrate experience of marketing and sales within engineering/scientific sector. This role is working within a world class Organisation, proud of their products and everyone needs to work to a very high standard, so we will be looking for a progressive CV demonstrating success in international sales growth and dealing with technical clients.