Due to expansion, our client is looking for an Office Coordinator to join their team on a part-time basis. This is an interesting and varied role where you will be supporting the management team with a wide variety of administrative/finance/customer service duties. There is always plenty to do so will suit someone who likes to be busy and enjoys variety. The company offer a very high end service/products, so it is a business that you can be proud to represent.
The working hours are flexible and they are happy to look at 22.5-30 hours per week. This would be Monday-Friday. They are happy to look at school hours.
Working for a fantastic company, this is a busy role with a varied range of duties including:
- Helping to manage incoming calls and emails to the office, whilst providing excellent support
- Collecting information and setting up new orders on the system
- Assisting with company accounts, including ledger work
- Providing operational support to the Sales and Marketing Manager
- Liaising with third party suppliers/contractors to schedule work
- Greeting visitors to the office
- General administrative duties
The Ideal Candidate
You will need to have previous experience in an administrative role and enjoy working in a small team. The ideal candidate will have a good IT knowledge, ideally including using some accounting software experience. Strong communication skills (written & verbal) and a positive working attitude are essential. You should be able to work on your own initiative and enjoy a busy and varied role.
This company offer free parking and a lovely working environment. The weekly hours are flexible so please do get in touch as we can look to create a rota that can suit most needs.