We are recruiting for a Repair Technician to join our well known client based in Southampton. This is a hands on role where you will be working with small parts and components. This is a great opportunity to join a highly respected employer on a full time, permanent basis.
You will be responsible for:
- Disassembly and reassembly of small mechanical products to a high standard.
- You will follow set procedures and will log all work undertaken.
- Undertake brand specific training to increase knowledge and experience.
- You will also undertake quality control checks on products.
Full training will be provided.
For this role it is essential that you have:
- Great hand-eye coordination.
- A good level of concentration and be computer literate.
- You will need to be hard working and able to work quickly and accurately.
- You will need to have previous experience in a fast paced production or assembly environment.
- A good level of dexterity.
An excellent company to work for along with a friendly working environment. Great benefits including free car parking.
If you match the above criteria please apply today for this role. We are anticipating a large volume of applications and we regret that we will be unable to respond to individual applications. Please assume that if we have not contacted you within 3 days that your application has not been successful on this occasion.